Tuesday, June 23, 2009

About Scanning Through...

If simple is beauty?? Silhouette vs Waves
Scanning through is a blog that I'm inspired to do when I start to touch Jack Welsh 'Winning'. While reading through, it ticked me to start to expand & write up interesting phrases, lines, philosophy and concept throughout books that I'm reading to share with others in my own perspectives. It is interesting to notice how much we learn and yet keeping to ourselves. Learning and unlearning is a very important part of the learning process.
Sometimes through unlearning, we share with others and the learning process gets better and better. For me, it brings meaning to my personal journey.
Enjoy and I hope that it opens up your paradigm to a much wider horizon in life.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: